Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Target Coupons *Updated*


Did you know that Target has their own in-store coupons that you can stack with manufacturer's coupons? I just recently have discovered the fun of this! It often leads to free or nearly free items (and who doesn't love that!).


Here is a post about the current Target coupons from Common Sense with Money. There is a link in the post for Hot Coupon World where you can print as many of each coupon as you want.


Note the Johnson's Baby toiletry one (this may work with the Johnson's Buddies soaps which are $.97) and the Kellogg's Nutri-grain bar coupon.
Update: I used the $0.75/1 Johnson's Baby coupon today for the Johnson's Buddies soap and it worked just fine. This made the soap just $0.22. These bars of soap are so awesome for my kids, so I love a great deal like this!


Target's coupon policy is to pair an in-store coupon with a manufacturer's coupon as long as it doesn't exceed the price of the item. If the coupon is for more than the item, they will adjust the coupon down. In my experience, the cashiers don't know this policy. Last time the cashier told me she couldn't do that I showed her my copy of their policy (I carry it in my coupon box) and they gladly did it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment