Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Back!


Yep, I'm back from a wonderful week in Los Cabos, Mexico. What a time we had, and what a reality check coming back to the "real world". Laundry, routines, housecleaning, homework, etc. has hit me like a ton of bricks. But, I'm back and am slowly getting back to searching for deals and freebies. Here are a couple of things I think are worth mentioning.



Free Dr. Pepper 20 oz. or 2-liter when you register here. Hurry because it goes quickly!


Register here on the Macaroni Grill website for their e-mail newsletter and you'll receive a coupon for a free appetizer when you purchase 2 entrees. If you enter your birthday and anniversary when you register, you'll receive additional coupons on those dates for other freebies.


Here's an idea I've been trying lately: send a quick e-mail to a company like Darigold, Tillamook, or Kraft (using the Contact Us link) asking for coupons for their products and often they will send you some. I have done this and received multiple high-value coupons, just for sending a quick e-mail! Believe me, it's worth it!








No comments:

Post a Comment