Saturday, March 28, 2009

5 Free Photo Books


Have you heard of ArtsCow? It's a new photo site that has TONS of different ways to use your photos, from bags to coasters to keychains to photo books. I get e-mails all the time with offers for free stuff. Today I got one for 5 free photo books! I have so many credits in my account I can't even keep track.


ArtsCow just came out with a new photo book application that looks pretty awesome. They call it "Decoupage". It looks like the free books each have a shipping charge of around $8.00 (there's no reduction in shipping for multiple books). Sounds like a lot, I know, but basically it means each book will cost $8. Better price than any I've seen on the web!


When you sign up for ArtsCow you get 1200 free prints (600 4x6 and 600 5x7). You have to pay shipping, of course, but it still turns out to be cheaper than any place I've found.


If you're interested in the free photobooks, the code is FREE5BOOK. Just go to ArtsCow and sign up for an account. After you've gotten an account, go to the "Members Area"; click on "Credit and Discount" and enter the code. Then, create your books!



No comments:

Post a Comment