Monday, April 13, 2009

Free Tea Club Update


A while back I posted about a company called Tropical Tea Co, who was offering the opportunity to join their tea club for free. I joined, and I'm guessing some of you did, too. Anyway, I haven't heard anything since I joined, until today. Here's the update:

"First off I am sure everyone is wondering, "Where is my FREE TEA SAMPLE?" Well, that's a good question! Due to the amount of members we have in this huge club, the U.S. Mail was pushing back just a bit about sending that much dry herbs (tea) in the mail. Fortunately they have been very helpful in trying to figure out a solution that will work. Our first batch of samples will go out in about 14 days and after that we will be back on track to send them out every month!"


So, hang on and your samples will begin to arrive!

1 comment:

  1. The tea club is now gone...they have reached their maximum of 28,000 members and so are no longer offering openings to the free tea club. Just thought you might want to know. Thanks Krissy, Tami C.

    ReplyDelete