Monday, April 6, 2009

$20 Rebate on Your Easter Ham or Turkey


Did you see the rebate offer in the Unilever coupon insert in this Sunday's paper? Here are the details:


*Purchase any ham or turkey between 4/1/09 and 4/30/09

*Purchase $40 worth of Unilever products between 4/1/09 and 4/30/09 (can be on several receipts)

*Submit all receipts for your ham/turkey and Unilever products (with purchase prices circled) along with the ORIGINAL rebate form by 5/7/09 and receive up to $20 rebate.


Unilever makes TONS of products I buy all the time (click here to see a full list of their products), so coming up with $40 in receipts shouldn't be hard. Remember, the purchase price of the products is the price before coupons, so you should be able to get your rebate without having to actually spend $40.


I don't host Easter at my house and won't need a ham or turkey anytime soon, but if I can scrounge up enough receipts before the 30th, I'll certainly buy one in order to get the rebate. I'll freeze it for a wonderful free meal later.

No comments:

Post a Comment