Thursday, April 9, 2009

Become a BzzAgent and Test New Products


I mentioned a while back that I signed up with a company called BzzAgent. When I signed up I started getting opportunities to test new products.

First, I got the opportunity to try out Glade Sense & Spray air fresheners. I received one full-size product and 5 $4.00 off coupons to give to my friends. I have tried this product recently and LOVE it! The idea behind it is that it only sprays freshener when it senses movement in the room. Isn't that when we need it anyway? Refills come in Clean Linen, Apple Cinnamon, Country Garden and Powder Fresh. You can often find these for a great price at Walgreens when paired with a coupon.

Next I received Afrin PureSea Nasal Wash. I received a full-size product and 8 $3.00 off coupons for my friends. I have used a few different types of nasal washes and it was nice to try yet another (without having to pay for it). This hydrating nasal wash comes in Gentle Mist, Medium Stream and Ultra Gentle Mist (for kids and babies 6 months and older). You, too can download your own $3.00 off coupon here.

My latest product test was for Non-Drowsy Children's Claritin chewable tablets. I was excited to be part of this campaign especially because my 6-year-old daughter has seasonal allergies. I used to use the liquid and she never liked taking it because of the flavor. When I received the box of 10 chewable tablets (and 8 $3.00 off coupons) I was looking forward to having my daughter try them. I gave one to her the next morning and she enjoyed the flavor very much! I know she will gladly take them each day! Once again, you can download a $2.00 off coupon for yourself.

The campaign I've just joined is for the new Fiesta Family Meal from Taco Bell. It includes everything you need to make 10 tacos, plus rice and beans for everyone. I can't wait to try it!

As a BzzAgent, you get to try new products, tell your friends about them, give them coupons and all you have to do in return is report back your honest feedback (and that of your friends). Doesn't get much easier!

If you're interested in becoming a BzzAgent, just visit their website and sign up. It's totally free and there's no obligation. Start bzzzzzing...

No comments:

Post a Comment