Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cheap Cottonelle at Albertsons!


I went to Albertsons this morning to use my double coupons (which expire today!) and came across the Cottonelle Ultra (remember, the stuff I got the coupons for at Fred Meyer last week). It's currently on sale for $6.99 for 12 double rolls. Not a stellar deal on its own, but wait. There's a Kimberly-Clark promotion where you get a $5 coupon good on your next purchase when you spend $20 in participating products (Cottonelle is included). So, here's what I did:

Purchase 3 pkg. 12 double rolls Cottonelle Ultra ($20.97)
Use (3) $1/1 Cottonelle Ultra coupons from blinkie at Fred Meyer (-$3.00)
Use (3) Albertsons double coupons (-$3.00)
Received a $5.00 and a $1.00 catalina at the end of my transaction

Total: $8.97 for 36 double rolls!

*I'm not sure what exactly the $1.00 catalina deal was. It was a surprise when it came out! It's from Cottonelle (it says so on the coupon), but I haven't read about it anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment