Sunday, July 5, 2009

Free Veggie Tales DVD!


Do your kids love Veggie Tales like mine do? I usually just borrow them from the library, but when I can find one super cheap, I like to jump at the chance. I recently found the Jonah DVD at Target for $5 (regular price, not on sale), and now Big Idea is giving away your choice of three for free if you sign up for their e-newsletter. Right now only 2 of the three are available, but I'm not sure if they will restock the third one. You can choose between "Larry Boy & the Fib From Outer Space" or "The Ballad of Little Joe" ("Where's God When I'm S-scared?" is out of stock). You have to pay $2.99 for shipping, but that's still a great price! Just add your choice of DVDs to your cart, create an account, and you're good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment