Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Albertsons Doubles


I've sure been enjoying the Albertsons double coupons these past couple of weeks! I made two trips today to two different stores to use all 4 sets of doubles that were expiring today. Here's what I got:

6 boxes Quaker True Delights Granola Bars
4 bonus-size French's Yellow Mustard
2 bags Mission Tortillas

Total cost: $.36!

I used 6 $1/1 True Delights coupons
4 $.75/1 French's coupons
2 $1/1 Mission IP coupons
12 Albertsons doubles

This took me 4 transactions, but both stores let me do 2 per trip, so it wasn't bad. It was certainly worth it, if you ask me!

*In today's Food Day there are more doubles, but these are good all week (through next Tuesday). You can check out this post for some deal scenarios, as well as another one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment