Friday, May 1, 2009

Go To the Movies for Free!


photo credit: your-home-theater-design.com


Yes, I said free. Walgreens if running a promotion now through 5/30 that looks like this:

Purchase 3 Axe products, get a free movie ticket
or
Purchase 5 Axe products, get 2 free movie tickets

I did this deal a couple of months ago. I wasn't sure how difficult it would be to redeem the coupons for the free tickets, but it was so simple! After you make your purchase, a coupon (or two) will print out. You'll need to go online to emoviecash.com and enter the code on the coupon. Then you'll print out your movie tickets. They are redeemable for any movie at select theaters. (There are two in close proximity to my house.)

My tickets expired yesterday. My husband and I never made time to go to the movies, but realized last night that they were expiring. We happen to have our sister-in-law staying with us right now, and she offered to babysit while we went out. So, we went to the theater and purchased our tickets (it was no problem at all - just like paying cash). We saw a movie at 9:00 p.m. PST, which is the exact time that they expired! Nothing like procrastinating!

Anyway, I am not positive about whether or not the trial size Axe products will produce the movie tickets, but I'll keep you informed. Word on the street is that there are some Axe products on clearance, so keep your eyes open for those.


No comments:

Post a Comment